The Advocates Tees
Women's Sponge Fleece Wideneck Sweatshirt
In earlier times A 'nasty’ woman was one who refuses to remain in her proper place, as defined by men. One who challenges male authority ~ Carolyn Light, Gender Studies Professor at Harvard University.
Today women are in control of their own bodies, of their own desires and of their own futures and we will own the term "Nasty” not just in terms of power, but in terms of power that arises in response to attempts to take it away.
• 6.5 oz., 60/40 combed and ringspun cotton/polyester, 30 singles
• Triblends are 8.2 oz., 50/37.5/12.5 polyester/combed and ringspun cotton/rayon triblend sponge fleece,
• Marbles are 85/15 combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
• Acid Wash is 7.3 oz., 52/48 combed and ringspun cotton/polyester, 30 singles
• Side seams, relaxed fit
• 1x1 rib wide neckline.
• Wide ribbed cuffs and waistband
• Due to the unique Acid Wash process color will vary from garment to garment
• Tearaway label