The Advocates Tees
Unisex Short Sleeve Jersey Tee
In earlier times A 'nasty’ woman was one who refuses to remain in her proper place, as defined by men. One who challenges male authority ~ Carolyn Light, Gender Studies Professor at Harvard University.
Today women are in control of their own bodies, of their own desires and of their own futures and we will own the term "Nasty” not just in terms of power, but in terms of power that arises in response to attempts to take it away.
• 4.2 oz., 100% combed and ringspun cotton, 30 singles
• Athletic Heather and Black Heather are 90/10 combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
• Ash is 99/1 combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
• Alternate Heather CVC colors are 52/48 combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
• Side seams, retail fit
• Shoulder to shoulder taping
• Unisex sizing
• Tearaway label